HAIR TRANSPLANT PROMOTION WITH SPECIAL CONDITIONS
Receive your free diagnosis by filling in our form.
90+PREMIUM OPERATING ROOMS
45000+PATIENTS WITH HAIR
Learn about our HAIR TRANSPLANT procedures
I had the surgery about a year and a half ago and the results cannot be any better.
José Manuel SorianoHair Transplant
Look at the great hair I have, now I don’t know how to comb it.
Fabio AgostiniHair Transplant
I think it’s important to find solutions when possible, if there is a solution, you have to try.
Álvaro FontenlaHair Transplant
WOULD YOU LIKE US TO CALL YOU?
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Does transplanted hair fall out?From the third / fourth week, transplanted hair falls out, so around the second month after the transplant the patient will look similar to the way he/she looked before the transplant. From that moment on, transplanted follicular units start to produce new hair.
- Is transplant painful?We use local anesthesia, so there is minimum sensitivity.
- Is the donor area damaged?No, because the procedure is a micro-surgery that does not leave any scars or marks.
- How many days will I have to be on leave?It is a minimally invasive surgery, so it will not prevent you from going on with your normal life. It is advisable that you take a 4-day leave after the treatment for a good hair follicle implantation.
- How long does the surgery take?We have optimized the duration of follicular unit micro-transplants to 6 hours. This duration is approximate, depending on the specific needs and characteristics of each patient.
- What guarantees do we offer patients about the transplant?We always state the number of follicular units we are going to transplant in writing. The Dual Extraction Device counts follicular units automatically and the most important guarantee is the follow-up after the transplant to check that new hair is growing properly.